Pages

9.29.2012

Job Ad

Sometimes the thought strikes me, as if it's never occurred to me before - "Holy smokes. I quit my job."  It always seems to startle me when I think about it.  I rather dread the process of finding a job - sorting through my resume, writing cover letters, applying, defining, articulating, interviewing, searching, networking.  All of that.  Thankfully, I'm not sweating bullets about it and I'm rather enjoying just being at home, being with my family, catching up with friends, purging my room of the things that I pull out and think, "Why in the world do I still have this?!"  But there are days when the following picture applies:
   


Well, except for the gym.  And Kinko's.  Those two don't apply.

Here's to finding a job.  Somewhere.

1 comment:

Deb Love said...

All in God's timing...while you can, enjoy your family, your friends, your magnificent Lord and do those things that those of us in a 9-5 position wish we could do during the day. Spend some time with women who are not working outside the home during the day and learn what you can from them; write something .....you are so gifted in that area! Savor this time....I promise you, it won't last long! :)