Pages

5.17.2011

I Want a Dog Like This

While Jill and I were cruising down the highway on our way back from Nashville last weekend, we came upon this little red truck.  At first, I didn't think much of it, but then I had to do a double-take.  I thought, "There is no way that is a dog on the back of that truck."  We're cruising along at 70-something miles per hour and this little truck was passing us.  But yes, lo and behold, not only was this dog sitting atop the tool box in the bed, he was asleep.   Eyes closed, content as could be, oblivious to the fact that he could potentially be toast in a matter of seconds if an accident were to happen.  At this point, Jill and I were in the middle of a really intense emotional conversation and I finally had to tell her, "Jill - I hate to interrupt this moment, but I have to get a picture of this."  I couldn't believe it.  Where can I find me a dog like that?  



1 comment:

Rachel said...

I saw a dog sorta like that on the interstate here, except it wasn't laying down OR sleeping. It was pacing back and forth looking around the side of the cab. I was so scared for it! :(