I'm particularly fond of two classic cartoons: Garfield and Peanuts. I feel like most of the things that come out of Garfield's mouth are usually things I have said or thought at one point another. Not that that is a good or bad thing, but rather just a reflection of personalities. But I felt yesterday's Peanuts was very appropriate for my recent train of thought about living life intentionally. It seems I have had several people cross my path in recent weeks, mentioning other people in their life who have lost all sense of purpose or pursuit of the world around them. And sometimes I wonder if maybe if I shouldn't just hand people comic strips when I feel compelled to impart important life lessons to them. Maybe that would soften the blow some?
Oh, how the words of wisdom ring true. Thank you, Peanuts.

No comments:
Post a Comment