It had been awhile since I had seen my nieces and nephews. After being gone in Guatemala and just generally having a goofy schedule, I was finally able to spend some time with them last week. The photos below capture well the silliness that ensued. And yes, that is a Hello Kitty tattoo on my niece's neck. She's three and that's just where she felt like putting her tattoo. I'm not going to argue with the girl.
Love his "Chicks Heart Heroes" shirt.
And the winner for best moment of the night...
Classic.






3 comments:
Courtney your hair looks fantastic!
okay I realized that might have sounded sarcastic since these are goofy pictures but I just haven't seen you in so long but I love this dark color on you and it looks like a cute cut! miss you!
Haha not to worry! I didn't sense any sarcasm so I didnt even think twice about it. ;) How's that new house of yours? Send pics!
Post a Comment