Pages

11.19.2012

Nice Try

Forgive me for making this the second post in a row about Cheez-Its, but this one was too funny to pass up. My friend Jenna had asked me awhile ago if I had ever received the letters she sent to me in Kenya.  I told her I hadn't but the Village Director had my forwarding address and would send me any items that came after my departure.

Well, her letters finally arrived today.  About 3 months after she initially sent them.  

And maybe a little worse for the wear.  Apparently Cheez-Its don't hold up very well during international flights. I never would have guessed.  


This is what Cheez-It dust looks like. 


It was a valiant effort, my friend.  It almost worked.  :)

1 comment:

Jenna :D said...

next time I'll just send it enough time in advance so you can get your Cheez-it Dust IN Africa ;)