"There's a trick to the graceful exit...We own what we learned back there. The experiences and the growth are grafted onto our lives. And when we exit, we can take ourselves along — quite gracefully."
I bet there are so many KK readers out there who are thinking, "Gosh - I wish that Baxter house had a FB page."
You know what they say - "if these walls could talk..." Ohhh, the FB statuses they would have:
"Missing John and Elizabeth today..."
"I ♥ Landon. He always protects me from the fires of life."
"I wish Ashley would paint here more often. My rooms have such great lighting."
"Hey everybody! Just wanted to share with you my favorite Bible verse - Psalm 127:1 - 'Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.' The Lord has surely built THIS house!"
"So tell me - what's YOUR favorite Baxter house memory?"
"And this Elaine lady - who does she think she is?"
2 comments:
Watch out with pics like this looking so Baxter-esque, KK might snab your home and give it its very own FB page!!!! ;)
Beautiful pic and sunset. :)
I bet there are so many KK readers out there who are thinking, "Gosh - I wish that Baxter house had a FB page."
You know what they say - "if these walls could talk..." Ohhh, the FB statuses they would have:
"Missing John and Elizabeth today..."
"I ♥ Landon. He always protects me from the fires of life."
"I wish Ashley would paint here more often. My rooms have such great lighting."
"Hey everybody! Just wanted to share with you my favorite Bible verse - Psalm 127:1 - 'Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.' The Lord has surely built THIS house!"
"So tell me - what's YOUR favorite Baxter house memory?"
"And this Elaine lady - who does she think she is?"
Post a Comment